- President: Tom Doss
- Vice President: Pete Benham
- Secretary: Faye Benham
- Treasurer: Denise Seibel
- Membership Chair: Dale Oliver
Third Monday of each month Elmer’s Restaurant, 1440 NW Mulholland Dr, Roseburg, OR 97470
$20.00 annual dues per year, per family / increased to $30 on March 1st
$10.00 for 6 months
- Benefit Car Show (Since 1978)
- Roseburg Graffiti Night Cruise (Since 1982)
- Represented on the Roseburg Graffiti Weekend Board
- Indoor Benefit Show Thank You Picnic in May
- Christmas Party
Club Member Benefits
- Monthly meeting attendance optional.
- Friendship and camaraderie of other car enthusiast.
- Club jackets (optional): member buys the coat, club pays for the embroidery.
- Caps – club provides.
- Club discount on T-shirts.
- Opportunity to support other community events and services.
- Other car events to be determined.
Responsibilities: opportunities to support the club.
- Spring Car Show participation: a) Committee b) planning c) event set-up d) ticket or raffle sales at door, e) take down and/or building clean-up f) fund raising, i.e., sponsorship sales g) banner and road sign distribution and retrieval.
- Graffiti Week participation needed. Duties include:
- Serve on Graffiti Committee
- Distribute Graffiti fliers
- T-shirt design and sales
- Barricade acquisition and return to city lot
- Bringing club trailer to library parking lot for cruise headquarters and manning during cruise
- Supervision of designated posts on cruise (collection of entry fees, traffic direction, etc,)
- Placing signs and cones or collecting signs and cones
- Assisting Timberland Corvettes with Sat. a.m. Show & Shine
- Clean up crew detail Sunday morning following Saturday evening cruise.
- Annual elections for Board and various committee positions.
P.O. Box 1635
Roseburg, OR 97470